KBC Registration for JIO User : Exclusive Registration Link
The Five Days of first phase of KBC Registration has just ended on 22nd June 2017. Now its turn for JIO User to take participate in KBC Registration.
KBC Registration Question for JIO Users :
A. Censor Board
B. Union ministry of I & B
C. Supreme Court of India
D. Prime minister of India
Jio Exclusive Window : KBC A/B/C/D a. The following data fields will be stored: (1) Number from which SMS is received (2) Message (3) date of receipt (4) time of receipt (5) response sent (valid/invalid) b. In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read on the lines of “Invalid format. SMS KBC A/B/C/D to 509093.
Jio Exclusive Window:
1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details please contact your service provider
2. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) and provide your information
3. Please enter your name
4. Enter your Jio mobile/ contact number. Please note that we will be able to get in touch with you only if the contact number you have input is registered with the service provider in India. Further, if the number is not registered as a Jio number, the Registration will not be considered for shortlisting during the Jio Exclusive Window.
5. Please enter your location
Stay Connected for more updates and Question
- KBC Registration – JIO Users – Question No 1 Dated 24th of June
- KBC Registration – JIO Users – Question No 2 Dated 25th of June
- KBC Registration Questions – for JIO Users
- Online Registration
- Important Dates of Registration its Process via SMS, IVRS, Apps, sonyliv