Prize Amount is Rs. 7,00,00,000/- only (Rupees Seven Crores Only)
Prize Amount in Kaun Banega Crorepati
The maximum prize which can be won in the Competition is
Rs. 7,00,00,000/- only (Rupees Seven Crores Only)
1. It is not necessary that each Participant wins the maximum prize money.
2.Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable on the prize money won by the Participant(s), under the laws of India shall be borne by the Participant(s) in relation to the prize. Payment of prize money to the Winner(s) shall be after deduction of all applicable taxes and levies and subject to providing the relevant documents as intimated by the Company and will be paid within the time stipulated by the Company. A duly attested copy of the PAN card is compulsory to claim the prize money by the audtionee.
3. The Company may refuse to pay winnings or reclaim all sums paid to Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Competition under these Rules & Regulations.
- JioKBC Contest Day 1 – Fastest Finger First Question – Play and get a chance to Play Kaun Banega Crorepati
- JioKBC Contest Day 2 – Fastest Finger First Question – Play and get a chance to Play Kaun Banega Crorepati
- What are some backstage secrets about Kaun Banega Crorepati?
- Level 4 of KBC Registration & Audition Started
- KBC Auditions