#ContestAlert May the Fastest Finger First win. Answer the question below and stand a chance to win tickets for the latest season of Kaun Banega Crorepati Official.
Rules of the contest:
- Pause the video at the correct answer
- Take a screenshot and post in the comment section
- Read other rules and regulations here: http://bit.ly/KBCTnC_
Rules and Regulation Given Below :
#JioKBC contest – T&Cs
How To Participate:
1. Stand a chance to be a part of the live audience at the KBC studio by participating in a contest on Reliance Jio’s Facebook page
2. To participate, follow the two steps:
§ Participate by taking a screenshot of the correct answer and posting it in the comment section of the same post. Only one entry allowed per person
§ Follow Reliance Jio on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
3. Five questions will be asked during the contest duration. The participant can answer any one of the questions to enter the contest
4. Winners will be announced every day on the Facebook page
5. Winners are required to email us their name, age, location and email address to receive a confirmation email of their entry
6. A confirmation email shall be sent to the winner. This email along with the ID proof will have to be carried and presented at the venue, to enter the studio
7. User should be 18 years and above to participate in the Contest
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason
9. The winner will be selected at the discretion of the organizer
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize
11. Organizer has the right to use, publish users contest entries
12. An individual is only eligible to win one ticket.
13. Organizer reserves the right to extend/change/modify / withdraw the offer at any point of time at its sole discretion and
without any prior notice or without assigning any reasons thereof
14. The contest is open for only Jio customers
15. Every question posted on the Jio Page will only be open for 24 hours
1. Organizer of Contest: RJIL, having its registered office at Reliance Industries Limited, Reliance Corporate Park, MIDC, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701, India (“RJIL”) is the organizer of the contest
2. General Conditions: The Contest shall be governed by these terms and conditions provided in this document, any changes made hereto and other Contest material including contest layout, hereinafter collectively referred to as “General Conditions”. RJIL reserves the right to alter, modify or change any General Conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Contest at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason. Any changes to the Contest will be notified to participants as soon as possible by RJIL
3. The Contest and the General Conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes relating to the Contest and/or the General Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India
4. Acceptance: Entry / participation into this Contest confirms acceptance of General Conditions by a participant
5. Voluntary Participation: Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary
6. No Charges: there is no entry fee or charges applicable for participating in the Contest
7. Qualification Criteria: The Contest is open to all Indian citizens. Provided that – i) (a) directors and employees of RJIL, their respective relatives; and (b) agencies associated with this Contest and their respective directors, partners and employees shall not be entitled to participate in this Contest; (c) Employees of brands that are included in the contest are not entitled to participate;
ii) A participant can submit only one entry; and iii) a participant needs to enter her/his own Jio number to participate in the Contest. Participation into this Contest by any participant shall be treated as confirmation by a participant that she/he is qualified to participate in the Contest satisfying all qualification criteria set out herein. RJIL reserves the right to require any participant to prove that she/he complies with qualification criteria stated in these General Conditions. In the event that such participant fails to prove the same to the satisfaction of RJIL, RJIL may, at its sole discretion, disqualify such participant from
10. Compliance with Law: Each participant shall ensure that the entries submitted under this
Contest are in conformity with the laws of India and (i) do not contain any obscene or pornographic material; (ii) do not contain any indecent or derogatory representation of women;
(iii) do not infringe intellectual property or any other rights of any third party and (iv) do not
contain any content which is defamatory in nature to Reliance companies or any other person.
RJIL shall not assume and shall not be liable for any liability arising from or in connection with
(i)non-compliance of law by any participant; and/or (ii) in any suit or claim for infringement of intellectual property or other right of a third party. The participant shall be solely liable for all costs and consequences of any such infringement / violation of law
10. Indemnification: By participating in this Contest the participant agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep RJIL indemnified at all times from any suit, claim, cost, penalty or damages arising out of participant’s conduct during or in relation to this Contest. For the purpose of this clause, ‘RJIL’ includes its associates, directors, employees and agencies
11. Winner: The correct entries during the Contest Period will be rewarded through lucky draw. RJIL may announce the winners at the end of the contest. The winners will be contacted directly Via SMS. Once the winners are announced, they are expected to send in their correct postal and other contact details to enable RJIL to get in touch with them
12. We shall not be liable for any damage/loss of prize due to incorrect address or any other incorrect information provided by the winner. The winners shall be entitled to a gift prize as may be decided by RJIL. RJIL reserves the right to change or modify the prizes for the Contest at its sole discretion. The prizes will be registered only in the name of winner. RJIL reserves the right to require a winner to produce copy of identity proof in order to claim the prize. The prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prize shall not be transferable or will not be offered in any other form and no such request will be entertained in this regard
13. Taxes: The winner of the prize will be solely liable to bear all applicable taxes, duties and governmental levies in relation to the prize and it’s delivery
14. Delivery: Upon declaration of winners by RJIL, the winner is required to contact RJIL within 1 day with her/his address for delivery of the prize failing which, such winner shall not have any right to claim any prize from RJIL
15. Contest Management: This Contest is being conducted and managed by a ‘third-party’, having experience in handling such contests on behalf of RJIL. The winners will be selected by RJIL
16. Disclaimer: RJIL shall not accept any liability for entries not received for whatever reason
17. Final Decision: The decisions of RJIL regarding this Contest will be final and binding
18. Other Miscellaneous: Participation in Contest by a participant constitutes her/his permission to RJIL to use her/his name, relevant details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice. All documents relating to the participation and/or the content of the entries shall become the exclusive property of RJIL.
1 Crore Question asked from Neela Buddhadev : Which member of the Nehru-Gandhi family wrote the book “We Nehrus”?
Ques : With Respect to women in the Indian defence forces, what first did Avani Chaturvedi, Bhawana Kanth, and Mohana Singh together achieve?
Ques : Heads of which of these ‘mathas” have held the same Lok Sabha seat continuously from 1989 to 2017?
Ques : According to the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, “Jalodh”, “Kaali”, “Laal” and “Peeli” are types of what?
Ques : Which of these institutions is in the process of acquiring IDBI Bank by buying a 51% stake in it?
Ques : About which city did Mark Twain write, “older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together”?