Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) is a India’s one of the Biggest Game show. This is very famous Reality game show of Indian television. In this game Contest all contestants must be over the age of 18 and must be citizens of India to be eligible and,should be as defined in the Income Tax Act, 1961, must also be a permanent resident of India. So if You have General knowledge and can win KBC then join KBC 2018 Auditions.
And this time, you can also register Through The Web, and KBC Official Application,and also through IVR, SMS and one option is remaining but not revealed. so start your preparation to become a crorepati.
What documents will I require to carry for the auditions?
A. Proof of identity, age and address will be accepted in English or Hindi only.
1) 4 recent passport sized color photographs of the Auditionee
2) For valid name proof (any one of the following):
1. PAN Card along with Birth certificate
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License or
5. UID / Aadhar card
3) For Valid address proof (any one of the following):
1. Landline Phone / Electricity Bill
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License
5. Ration card or
6. UID / Aadhar card
The Auditionee will need to carry the original document and 2 attested photocopies of each document.
Q. What are the selection criteria?
A. The main criteria for selection is your general knowledge and grasp over current affairs, which is
evaluated across various stages. In addition, there is also an interview round and audition at the final
stage where your personality and screen presence are also evaluated.
Q. I have a query. Whom can I ask?
A. Please send your queries to [email protected] and we will try to revert as soon as we can.
Alternately, you can refer to our terms and conditions on www.sonyliv.com.
The first round of Auditions will be conducted from the period commencing from July 02, 2018 through July 18, 2018 (“First Audition Period”). The timings for registration of Auditionees will be intimated, and cannot be changed or modified to suit Auditionee’s requirements.
Written Test for the Individuals
• The Auditionees will be seated in a hall for the entrance test
• The doors to the room will shut at 9.00 am or at such time as the Company may decide in its sole discretion. Auditionees arriving later than such time will not be eligible for participation in the Auditions.
• There will be a screen which will display a recording asking ten (10) multiple choice questions
• The Auditionees will be given a certain fixed amount of time to fill out their answer options (A / B / C / D), on their answer sheet, before the next question is asked.
• In the event the answer sheet is lost, unreadable, incomplete or untraceable eg, the Auditionee’s name / number is not mentioned on it, such Auditionee may be disqualified
Each of the Auditionees will have to undergo a personal interview
• The Video Auditions will be taped for future reference by the Company/Producer
• In the event of any unforeseen loss of recordings, Producers at its own discretion may request Auditionees to appear for a repeat Audition session
• The Producer and Company reserve the right to increase / decrease / alter the number of Auditionees at any audition centre.
Two member jury i.e. one representative each from Synergy and the Company will evaluate all the Auditionees on the basis of the answer sheets and the recorded footages.
of the Video Audition of the Auditionees. Shortlisted Auditionees from this evaluation round will be evaluated by the 2nd evaluation jury.
• The 2nd evaluation shall be performed by a three member jury i.e. one representative each from Synergy, the Company and an independent member (“Judges”). The Judges will select the Participants on the basis of the answer sheets and the recorded footages of the Video Audition of the Auditionees. Two lists of Participants will be selected for the Fastest Finger First round, out of which one list of Participants will be used for replacement purposes.
• In addition to this a “Back-up Participant(s)” will be selected to participate in the Show, in case any selected Participant does not appear for the shoot, for any reason
• Also, 10 Auditionees will be shortlisted from Mumbai (again in descending order of performance evaluation) as “stand-bys” in order to replace any confirmed shortlisted Auditionee who is a “no-show” on the day of the shoot
• The number of Participants to be selected per week for the Fastest Finger First Round are as under:
• 10 Participants for each week comprising of 5 (five) episodes per week