Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 13
KBC 2019 Registration starting Visit Sonyliv App.
Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration in year 2020 will commence from 10th of May. The lines for Registration through open IVRS, SMS, CALL, Mobile App will open for all Indian Resident. This time we will have 30 Episode Quiz show. Previous Year 2019 we witness a fantastic show of KBC, where Amitabh sir hosted the show well. This time KBC retained its TRP and show Home based users participated well in the show through KBC Play Along Game through Sonyliv App
Important Dates of KBC Registration 2021 :
Process of KBC Registration :
KBC Auditions Details :
As you all know the KBC Auditions take place after asking KBC Registration Questions. You will be eligible for the Hotseat after passing this Audition Test. Auditions mostly took place in metro cities only. Contestants are very much lucky who achieve this stage in game play.
- Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) for the general knowledge based question to complete the registration process. Once you have submitted the answers to all the questions, you will get see a confirmation screen confirming the registration. Audition Q. Where and when will the auditions be conducted? A. The auditions will be conducted online (through Sony Liv app/website) from May 30, 2021 through June 07, 2021.
- The Auditionees will have to sign in online (app/website) on the date and time as allotted to such respective Auditionees. Please note that the dates are tentative and might change subsequently. It is necessary for the auditionee to have internet connectivity and a smart phone or similar device throughout the audition rounds to be eligible for further processing. No disputes will be entertained arising out of issues of internet connectivity loss or non-availability of smartphone or similar device.
- Q. Can I choose my preferred date and time for audition?
- A. No. The date and time for registration of Auditionees will be intimated and cannot be changed or modified to suit Auditionee’s requirements.
- Q. What if I am unable to make it for the auditions?
- A. Inability to attend the auditions on the specified date and time will close and/or terminate further participation in KBC.
- Q. What will I be required to do at the auditions?
- A. Each auditionee will be made to go through two pre- defined audition rounds.
- Q. Can I send more than one SMS / register more than once from the Application?
- A. Yes, there is no restriction on the number of SMSs sent or the number of registrations done through the SonyLIV App.
- However, only the first valid entry will be considered for each mobile number registered through each mode of entry for each ‘Call For Entry’ question. Q. When will I know the result of the registration?
- A. If the answer provided by you was both valid and correct and you were shortlisted by the randomizer based on the pre-defined reservation criteria, you will receive a call from us in around seven (7) working days from the date of close of registration lines for that question. Q. How will I know the result of the registration?
- A. If the answer provided by you was both valid and correct and you were shortlisted by the randomizer based on the pre-defined reservation criteria, we will get in touch with you on your registered number. Please answer the phone yourself.
a) The first round will be an online test and video submission. •
- The online test will be a time bound GK test in which each auditionee will be required to answer skill based questions. •
- The video submission round will require auditionees to submit one or more online video(s) introducing themselves as per the guidelines provided on the IVR confirmation call. •
- The videos will need to be uploaded on Sony LIV app or any website as mentioned. All auditionees will have to complete the above-mentioned steps in order to be eligible to be shortlisted to the second round of the auditions
- b) The second round of auditions is a personal interview which will happen online through video meeting setups. It is necessary for the auditionee to have internet connectivity and a smart phone or similar device throughout the audition rounds to be eligible for further processing. No disputes will be entertained arising out of issues of internet connectivity loss or non-availability of smartphone or similar device.
- Q. How will I know the result of the audition round?
- A. The Auditionees who are shortlisted on the basis of the audition round will get a call from Sony Pictures Networks through its producers informing them of selection in the Fastest Finger First round of the show.
- Q. What documents will I require for the auditions?
- A. Each auditionee will have to submit scanned copies of the following documents through email prior to the online video interview: 1) For va
Life lines : During the KBC Game to win upto 7 crore, Contestant face questions and they have some Life line too. These are :
- Audience Poll ( or Ask The Audience)
- 50 : 50
- Flip The Question (Switch The Question/Switch)
- Double Dip
- Expert Advice (Ask the Expert)
- Power Paplu
- Triguni (Three Wise Men)
- Jodidaar (i.e to take help from Partner)