First Question of Registration for the JIO users will be asked on 24th of July at 9PM
Ques : On 30th Nov 2016, who ordered that cinema halls in India shall play the national anthem before the screening of a feature film?
Options are : A. Censor Board B. Union ministry of I & B C. Supreme Court of India D. Prime minister of India
The Question of Registration will be displayed here and along with the procedure to answer it.
KBC JIO USER Registration Process
Jio Exclusive Window : KBC A/B/C/D a. The following data fields will be stored: (1) Number from which SMS is received (2) Message (3) date of receipt (4) time of receipt (5) response sent (valid/invalid) b. In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read on the lines of “Invalid format. SMS KBC A/B/C/D to 509093.
Jio Exclusive Window:
1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the
application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further
details please contact your service provider
2. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) and provide your information
3. Please enter your name
4. Enter your Jio mobile/ contact number. Please note that we will be able to get in
touch with you only if the contact number you have input is registered with the
service provider in India. Further, if the number is not registered as a Jio number,
the Registration will not be considered for shortlisting during the Jio Exclusive
5. Please enter your location
6. Please enter your Age
7. Please choose your gender between Male, Female and Other