KBC JIO User Registration Question
KBC Registration Question for JIO Users :
Ques : Ques : At the International Court of Justice, India is contesting the death penalty given by Pakistan to which Indian national?
Options are :
A. Kulbhushan Jadhav B. Kashmir Singh
C. Chandu Chavan D. Sheikh Nabi Ahmed
KBC JIO USER Registration Process
Jio Exclusive Window : KBC A/B/C/D a. The following data fields will be stored: (1) Number from which SMS is received (2) Message (3) date of receipt (4) time of receipt (5) response sent (valid/invalid) b. In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read on the lines of “Invalid format. SMS KBC A/B/C/D to 509093.
Jio Exclusive Window:
1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the
application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further
details please contact your service provider
2. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) and provide your information
3. Please enter your name
4. Enter your Jio mobile/ contact number. Please note that we will be able to get in
touch with you only if the contact number you have input is registered with the
service provider in India. Further, if the number is not registered as a Jio number,
the Registration will not be considered for shortlisting during the Jio Exclusive
5. Please enter your location
- Registration Question for JIO Users Dated 24th June 2017
- Registration Question Dated 17th June 2017.
- Registration Question Dated 18th June 2017.
- Registration Question Dated 19th June 2017.
- Registration Question Dated 20th June 2017.
- Registration Question Dated 21st June 2017. –
How to answer through SMS?
If the correct answer to the question aired is “A” according to you, you are 21 years and 10 months old and are a male; you are required to send “KBC A 21 M”. Send it to : 509093
How to Answer :