Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) is a India’s one of the Biggest Game show. This is very famous Reality game show of Indian television. In this game Contest all contestants must be over the age of 18 and must be citizens of India to be eligible and,should be as defined in the Income Tax Act, 1961, must also be a permanent resident of India. So if You have General knowledge and can win KBC then join KBC 2017 Auditions.
And this time, you can also register Through The Web, and KBC Official Application,and also through IVR, SMS and one option is remaining but not revealed. so start your preparation to become a crorepati.
The number of Auditionees to be selected shall be at the sole discretion of the Company
34. The Company / Producer shall shortlist Participant(s) after the Auditions at all venues
as required, out of which only a limited number of Participant(s) shall be selected for
further selection processes in the Competition.
35. Contestant(s) can make it only once to the Audition round of the Competition across
all the Schedules of the Competition. Any Contestant who has made it once to the
Fastest Finger First round of the current season of the Competition or the last 5 seasons
of the Competition that were broadcast on the channel Sony Entertainment Television,
he/she will not be eligible to participate in the current season of the Competition
36. Auditions will be subject to such timing stipulations and requirements as may be
determined by the Company and the Company makes no representations, warranties
nor provides any undertaking to any of the Contestant(s) that any or all of the
Contestants will be able to take part in Audition.
37. The Company shall not be liable nor responsible for any damages, losses, costs,
expenses or otherwise suffered by any of the Contestant(s) in the event that the
Company is not able to permit the Contestant(s) to take part in the Audition or
Competition in accordance with any of the foregoing provisions.
38. All cost incurred for participating in Auditions is to be solely borne by Auditionees.
39. If an Auditionee is unable to appear for the Audition at the stipulated venue and time,
he/she shall be disqualified from further participation.
40. If an auditionee is shortlisted at multiple audition locations (through same contact
number or multiple contact numbers) then only one audition that he/she has attended
will be considered for evaluation.
Company shall not entertain any request by the Auditionees for change in the dates and
venues of Audition.
42. The Audition process may take more than one day, and the Auditionee would be
required to be present for the entire period of the Audition as informed by the
43. Notwithstanding any other provisions in this Agreement, the Company may, at its sole
and absolute discretion, cancel or reschedule the Auditions, or hold additional
Auditions on such other dates and at such places as it may determine and the
Contestant(s) shall adhere to and abide by any and all instructions, requirements and
timing stipulations as determined by the Company and shall attend at any and all such
44. Persons from the first set of Auditions may be considered in the second shoot schedule,
if the need arises, at the sole discretion of the Company.
45. For purposes of Auditions, the Auditionees can either come alone, or at best be
accompanied by ONE other person, who cannot be a member of the media, but under
no circumstance will any person other than Auditionee will be allowed to enter the
venue. Cameras and photography by the Auditionee will not be permitted at the
Audition or the Shoot venues.
46. The Contestant(s) understands that getting shortlisted in the Audition is only a
preliminary step towards further participation in the Competition and it shall be the
absolute and sole discretion of the Company/Producer to allow participation based on
Following are the dates and venue details for Auditions Round:
The first round of Auditions will be conducted from the period commencing from July 09,
2017 through July 18, 2017 (“First Audition Period”). The timings for registration of
Auditionees will be intimated, and cannot be changed or modified to suit Auditionee’s
The Auditionees will have to be present at the allotted Audition venue on the date and time
allotted to such respective Auditionees alongwith the documents and photographs required
(both in original and attested photocopy).
The doors to the room will shut at 9 a.m. or at such time as the Company may decide in its
sole discretion. Late entrants may stand disqualified from the Audition process at the
discretion of Company. Each Auditionee will be provided a unique registration number,
which he/she must carry with him/her at all times while at the Audition. The Auditionees
will have to sign the registration form alongwith the release form and any other documents
as required by the Company in order to participate in the Auditions. Company’s authorized
representatives will have the final right to refuse registration/eligibility at their sole
Subject to completion of formalities as prescribed by Company, the Auditionees will have
to go through entrance test which comprises of two rounds viz. Written Test and Video
Audition. If the Auditionees fail to complete both the Written Test and Video Audition
then he/she shall be disqualified from further participation.
(i) Written Test for the Individuals
• The Auditionees will be seated in a hall for the entrance test
• The doors to the room will shut at 9.00 am or at such time as the Company may
decide in its sole discretion. Auditionees arriving later than such time will not be
eligible for participation in the Auditions.
• There will be a screen which will display a recordingasking ten (10) multiplechoice
• The Auditionees will be given a certain fixed amount of time to fill out their answer
options (A / B / C / D), on their answer sheet, before the next question is asked.
• In the event the answer sheet is lost, unreadable, incomplete or untraceable eg, the
Auditionee’s name / number is not mentioned on it, such Auditionee may be
(ii) Video Audition
• Each of the Auditionees will have to undergo a personal interview
• The Video Auditions will be taped for future reference by the Company/Producer
• In the event of any unforeseen loss of recordings, Producers at its own discretion
may request Auditionees to appear for a repeat Audition session
• The Producer and Company reserve the right to increase / decrease / alter the
number of Auditionees at any audition centre
All Auditionees shall maintain the decorum of the Audition venue and shall abide by the
Rules & Regulations thereof. Further the instructions of the Company / Producers shall be
adhered to strictly. Any Auditionee who acts in contravention to the instructions of the
Company or the Producers or creates nuisance either to the Company or to any other
person, shall immediately be disqualified from participating in the Audition and the
Competition and shall be asked to leave the Audition venue.
The decision of the Company/Producers in connection with the Audition including but not
limited to short listing the Auditionees will be final & binding and is non-contestable. In
case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Audition, the decision of the Company
shall be final and binding on all concerned.
The Company reserves the right to use some of the first (1st) round Auditionees as they
deem fit for the second (2nd) or any subsequent rounds of Auditions. The dates for any subsequent rounds of Auditions will be subsequently informed to the relevant shortlisted