Amitabh Bachchan started shooting for his hit show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC)
Coming soon: Cricket match
between Parliamentarians & Bollywood stars
The Indian government is doing as much as possible to eradicate the killer disease tuberculosis (TB) from the country. In order to spread awareness for the same, they had even roped in the legendary Amitabh Bachchan as the brand ambassador of their campaign. Amitabh Bachchan had even revealed that he was diagnosed with TB whilst he started shooting for his hit show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC), wherein he was in immense pain and on strong medication.
The latest step taken by the government in order to spread awareness about TB will be in the form of a charity cricket match which will be played between the parliamentarians and Bollywood actors. The same was announced in the Lok Sabha yesterday by the BJP MP Anurag Thakur during a discussion on Sustainable Development Goals. The said match will take place on April 8 this year.
- Madhuri Dixit Nene or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to host Kaun Banega Crorepati!
- Big B has given 17 days to the show, 10 in August and 7 in September
- No Amitabh No Shahrukh – Akshay Kumar may host new season of KBC 2017!
- Amitabh Bachchan words for the new season of KBC Season 9
- Amitabh Bachchan to host Kaun Banega Crorepati 9, will start shooting in August