Anyone who is an Indian citizen, residing in India, of 18 years or above as on May 01, 2019 and the citizen should be of sound health and mind can register for KBC. No person can participate on behalf of another person. Any Contestant who has made it even once to the Fastest Finger First of the current season (season 11) of the Competition or any of the previous seasons of the Competition, will not be eligible to participate in the current season (season 11) of the Competition.
Link to All Day Registration from 1st of May to 15th of May 2019:
- KBC Registration Question No 8 Dated 8th May – to be Published at 9 PM
- KBC Registration Question No 7 Dated 7th May
- KBC Registration Question No 6 Dated 6th May
- KBC Registration Question No 5 Dated 5th May
- KBC Registration Question No 4 Dated 4th May
- KBC Registration Question No 3 Dated 3rd May
- KBC Registration Question No 2 Dated 2nd May
- KBC Registration Question No 1 Dated 1st May
Important Dates of KBC Registration 2019 :
Process of KBC Registration :
Subscribers of the below mentioned operators can send in their SMSs to 509093:
Airtel, BSNL, IDEA, Jio & Vodafone in select circles
All registration through SMSs need to be in the following format:
“KBC <space>< A/B/C/D> <space><Age in completed years> <space><Gender>”. e.g.: If the correct
answer to the question aired is “A” according to you, you are 21 years and 10 months old and are a male; you
are required to send “KBC A 21 M”.
Process of Selection of Contestant – Updated
How to answer using Sony Liv application available on iOS and Android platforms
Please follow the below mentioned steps for participating via the Sony Liv app:
1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the application download
is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details please contact your service
2. Please enter your email ID and mobile number. Please note that we will be able to get in touch with
you only if the mobile number you have input is registered with the service provider in India.
3. Please select your age from the options provided. Please note that only those Registrants will be
considered for participation in the show who have completed 18 years of age as on May 01, 2019.
4. Please choose your gender between Male, Female and Others
5. Please select your education between Graduate and Non-Graduate
6. Please select your occupation as per the options Professional, Salaried, Businessman/Trader, Student,
Farmer and Others.
7. Please select zone as per the options
– Mumbai, Delhi
– Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
– Rest of Maharashtra (except Mumbai), Goa
– Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir & Rajasthan
– Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh- Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar & Jharkhand
– West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Sikkim & North East
– Rest of India
8. Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D) for the general knowledge based Competition question
to complete the registration process.
Once you have submitted the answers to all the questions, you will get see a confirmation screen confirming
KBC Auditions Details :
As you all know the KBC Auditions take place after asking KBC Registration Questions. You will be eligible for the Hotseat after passing this Audition Test. Auditions mostly took place in metro cities only. Contestants are very much lucky who achieve this stage in game play.